Saturday, April 16, 2011

SLEEPING LATE AND WAKING UP WHAT?

Watching movies? Eating? Browsing over the net? Reading? What do you usually do late at night when you can't sleep? I used to do all of the above. I can't sleep early at night and I won't say I don't know why. I am coffeeholic-my own term for being addicted to coffee. I drink coffee in the morning, after lunch, afternoon snack, after dinner and... yeah, before going to bed. So, here I am still awake at 4:40 in the morning writing this nonsense blog just because I don't have anything to do to call it a night... A night? It's already morning!!! I still don't feel sleepy. 
On weekdays, my working days, I sleep earlier. Earlier than weekends like tonight. Earlier for about 2-3 hours? 12am, 1am, 2am... still so damn late, eh? In the morning I need to get up at 6am to prepare to go to work. Mean to say, I only have 4-6 hours of sleep everyday. It's hard to go to work with your head so high like a balloon wanting to fly high. But I get used to it.
Sleeping late feels normal to me. What being a problem is the hardship of waking up dizzy. There are times that my Ma yells freaking at me like she's seeing a zombie... Does she pretend she's a plant? There are also times that I wake up wondering if I have really slept or just closed my eyes in a while, then get up again to start another day. That is so confusing sometimes, but as it is always goes that way, I never mind.
Now, what I want to know is how can I call "sleepiness" to come knock my in my head and send me to bed?
Ouch, I'm afraid again on how will I look like tomorrow when I get to see myself in the mirror.
Sleep late tonight. Wake up what later? I'll late you know, then.
Good mornight!!!!
follow me on twitter
visit my facebook account

No comments:

Post a Comment