Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Ensaladang Mangga

Yesterday morning, my boyfriend woke me up bringing 2 kilos of Indian mangoes. Maybe he knows how  long I crave mangoes since my UTI attacked. There were too much that he brought so I decided to make ensaladang mangga to have him tasted the simplest recipe I know.
To those who want to know how to do it, just
(A) pick the mangoes not nearly ripen
(B) put bagoong in a bowl
(C) peel the mangoes and make very very thin slices
(D) mix them with bagoong and make sure to make the two ingredients become even
(E) Serve.
You can serve it as side dish on your meal, dessert after your meal, and merienda or snack. You can also have it chilled if you want. It's simple to make but tastes delicious especially to those who love mangoes. Enjoy preparing it and happy eating!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment